girl lounging relax 3
girl lounging relax 3
Kristen Bryant / Her Campus

Thankful For Our Her Campus Chapters: Caroline Sullivan From College of the Holy Cross

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Caroline is a junior at College of the Holy Cross from Long Island, New York. Even though she’s from a big city, she attended a small, Catholic, all-girls high school before following in her parents’ footsteps to Holy Cross. Although, she says it wasn’t her parents’ alumni status of College of the Holy Cross that made her want to attend, but it was the campus that she fell in love with when she visited it her junior year of high school.

College of the Holy Cross is a small college, with only approximately 3000 students, making it the perfect size for Caroline. The Her Campus chapter at Holy Cross is respective to the size of the school, but Caroline is glad that she found it and joined this year, her junior year at Holy Cross. Caroline enjoys being a part of Her Campus because, as an English major, she said she often has to write about uninteresting topics, but Her Campus at Holy Cross lets her write about topics that she’s actually passionate about. Her favorite memory so far is when her chapter brought in an alumni speaker, who was a previous CC of the Holy Cross chapter, who now writes at Forbes.

In her free time, Caroline likes to read, listen to podcasts, and train for a half-marathon. She plans to run a full marathon after she graduates. Her love of running sprouted from her passion for competitive lacrosse, which she played in high school. This past summer, Caroline interned at Tuesday’s Children, a nonprofit dedicated to helping survivors of mass violence, military conflict, or terrorism. This upcoming summer, she plans to look to intern in an insurance field.

Next semester, Caroline will be studying abroad in Dublin, Ireland. Caroline is most thankful for her family, with who she is very close.

Anna is a student at the University of Michigan pursuing a dual-degree in English and Creative Writing and Literature with a minor in Polish Language, Literature, and Culture. She is the Editor-in-Chief for the Her Campus UMich chapter.