This semester, Her Campus at the University of Michigan recieved some AWESOME gifts from Her Campus Nationals and our partners to help survival the semester post-Spring Break! Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to learn how you can win some of these products throughout the rest of the semester!
- Chipotle hooked us up with Buy On Get One cards! Their delicious Mexican eats are made with a commitment to “Food with Integrity,” and their State Street location is perfect for a quick lunch break from studying.
- Mini LUNA bars are perfect for snacking on the go! Their fun new flavors like peppermint and lemon bar will satisfy your cravings for sweets in a healthy way.
- Her Campus swagged us out with sunglasses, stickers and koozies! They’re definitely making us pumped for summer.
- Ready for bikini season? Completely Bare wipes are perfect to make your bikini area is clean and fresh!
- We don’t know about you, but we’re always down to shake up our boring haircare routine. We’re so excited about Not Your Mother’s Haircare‘s great-smelling shampoo and conditioner!
- Need a new quilty pleasure read? Simon & Schuster‘s “Dirty Rush” is a scandalous and entertaining look inside the strereotypical greek life experience.
- On the hunt for an internship? The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn is a must-read!
We’re giving away ALL of these amazing prizes, so be sure to look out for #HCSurvivalKits posts on Twitter and Facebook from us this semester!