Survive the Rest of the Semester with #HCSurvivalKits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

This semester, Her Campus at the University of Michigan recieved some AWESOME gifts from Her Campus Nationals and our partners to help survival the semester post-Spring Break! Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to learn how you can win some of these products throughout the rest of the semester!

• Chipotle hooked us up with Buy On Get One cards! Their delicious Mexican eats are made with a commitment to “Food with Integrity,” and their State Street location is perfect for a quick lunch break from studying.  
  • Mini LUNA bars are perfect for snacking on the go! Their fun new flavors like peppermint and lemon bar will satisfy your cravings for sweets in a healthy way.
  • Her Campus swagged us out with sunglasses, stickers and koozies! They’re definitely making us pumped for summer.
  • Ready for bikini season? Completely Bare wipes are perfect to make your bikini area is clean and fresh!
  • We don’t know about you, but we’re always down to shake up our boring haircare routine. We’re so excited about Not Your Mother’s Haircare‘s great-smelling shampoo and conditioner!
  • Need a new quilty pleasure read? Simon & Schuster‘s “Dirty Rush” is a scandalous and entertaining look inside the strereotypical greek life experience.
  • On the hunt for an internship? The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn is a must-read!

We’re giving away ALL of these amazing prizes, so be sure to look out for #HCSurvivalKits posts on Twitter and Facebook from us this semester!

Rebecca Lawson is the Managing Editor (former Editor in Chief) of Her Campus at the University of Michigan. She is a senior in the University of Michigan School of Information's new Bachelor of Science in Information program, and is also pursuing Michigan's Program in Entrepreneurship certificate. After graduation, she will be working as an Associate Consultant for Microsoft in the Seattle area. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @abovethelawson! And be sure to follow our chapter's Twitter and Instagram @hercampusumich!