Shoptiques.com: College Fashion on a Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Are you looking to revamp your wardrobe for springtime? Ready to add some patterned tops and colorful items to your everyday outfits? On a tight budget?  If you answered “yes” to these questions, then Shoptiques.com is a must-visit website for you.

Her Campus UMich is partnering with Shoptiques.com, a national website that works with small, local boutiques from around the world by featuring and selling the best inventory from these small shops.  We’re looking to bring you the latest affordable trends in college fashion, so check out the site’s current look book page to peruse items for under $50!

BONUS for Michigan girls—don’t miss out!  Since Shoptiques.com is looking to feature items from local Ann Arbor boutiques in order to add more college-friendly items to their collection, you’re in luck.  Recieve 10% off your entire purchase by entering the code MICHIGAN at checkout.  Be sure to take a peek at Shoptiques.com’s Twitter and Facebook page to stay up-to-date with the latest fashion deals and steals.

Happy Shopping!

Caroline is a junior at the University of Michigan, studying Communications & Writing. She was born and raised a Jersey girl but attends school in the Midwest and now lives out West in Arizona.  In her free time, Caroline enjoys playing tennis, reading James Patterson novels, cheering on the Wolverines at the Big House, lounging in the Arizona sunshine, and snuggling with her boxer puppy.