Rent the Runway Trunk Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we all know you need the perfect outfit, whether it is to show it off to your boyfriend or make all the boys jealous. Come to the University of Michigan’s trunk shows to pick out that fabulous dress. Here you can try them on and pick them out yourself. The three different locations will be:

Friday, February 8th, 3-5 pm: Kappa Alpha Theta (1414 Washtenaw, right on the intersection with South U)

Saturday, February 9th: 11:30-1 pm: The League

Saturday, February 9th: 2-4:30: Kappa Kappa Gamma (1204 Hill Street)

How does it all work?

Well, you can choose one of two methods. Pre-sale or Trunk show.

Pre-sale lets you order dresses that are normally between $50-$75 for $40 TOTAL!!! They will be shipped in with the rest of the dresses for the trunk show and you can pick up at one of our locations. BUT HURRY!! Pre-sale ends Monday, February 4th.

At the Trunk Show, all dresses will be

$50, a bargain really. They have designers like Herve Leger and Zac Posen!! You can rent them on the spot, and they must be returned by the morning of February 15th. If there is a dress you ADORE, but there isn’t one in your size at the show, there will be computers available for you to rent it at the same price as you would be getting at the trunk show.

Best part, there will be snacks!!

Come eat, shop, and enjoy!

Caroline is a junior at the University of Michigan, studying Communications & Writing. She was born and raised a Jersey girl but attends school in the Midwest and now lives out West in Arizona.  In her free time, Caroline enjoys playing tennis, reading James Patterson novels, cheering on the Wolverines at the Big House, lounging in the Arizona sunshine, and snuggling with her boxer puppy.