Our Back-to-School Survival Kit is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

I’m SO excited about the fabulous Her Campus Back-to-School survival kit that I just received in the mail! There are some amazing goodies inside and the HC UMich chapter wanted to thank all of our sponsors for hooking us up with some seriously awesome swag this semester.  Our chapter wanted to dish the scoop on what’s inside our survival kit, so here’s the rundown:

A big thank you to…

Neuro SONIC for the yummy and useful energy drinks! Neuro SONIC provides great taste and sustained, focused energy–and after sampling the drinks, we’ve definitely noticed an improvement in our energy and focus levels!  If you’re ever in a study slump, Neuro SONIC will help you power through.

Luna Bars for all the mini S’mores bars! They are so delicious and we can’t stop eating them (oops!). Not only do Luna bars taste absolutely delicious, but they help you wake up in the morning, get things done and are the perfect little treat to satisfy a food craving any time of day.

Poppin is the decorating go-to! We received some amazing purple gel pens and cute white memo books– they’re perfect for jotting down homework assignments and to-do lists and they’re so light and small you can take this notebook everywhere you go.  We love Poppin because they sell work style that makes you work happy.

Chipotle for the great BOGO coupon! Who doesn’t love a Chipotle discount?

And thank you to Her Campus for all the awesome swag!

HC UMich loves everything we received and can’t thank all of our sponsors enough!

HCXO!

Caroline is a junior at the University of Michigan, studying Communications & Writing. She was born and raised a Jersey girl but attends school in the Midwest and now lives out West in Arizona.  In her free time, Caroline enjoys playing tennis, reading James Patterson novels, cheering on the Wolverines at the Big House, lounging in the Arizona sunshine, and snuggling with her boxer puppy.