jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

An Open Letter to Guys on Tinder

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

An open letter to guys on Tinder,Hi, my name is Emma, and I have been on Tinder for about seven months now. Like most people, I swipe left on people I don’t find attractive, and right on those I find attractive. I am assuming you probably do the same. I would first like to thank all of you for putting yourselves out there in the Tinder world. I appreciate the variety of options I am presented with while playing with the app. I think I will start by what you are doing well on the app: those cheesy pickup lines, although cliché, are actually pretty funny, especially if I have never heard them before. Definitely a great conversation starter.I appreciate it when you have your Instagram linked to your profile, but if you don’t, fret not! Honestly, as long as I can CLEARLY see your face from multiple angles and can judge your shoe game well, you have a good profile. 

Speaking of pictures, group pictures are nice and all but if it takes me more than two minutes to find you in the group, please, just no.Drop the sunglasses picture because, honestly, EVERYONE looks good in sunglasses. Shades are so deceiving.Also, please put your actual university because graduating from “swag college” is an instant turnoff.

If you are over 6″, definitely brag about it because we like them tall, but PLEASE PLEASE do not tell us the sizes of any other body parts. We honestly don’t care. Anyways, Tinder boys, I have one last thing to say… If you were a vegetable, you would be a CUTEcumber.

XOXO,Emma

Photos courtesy of cnn.com, tumblr.com, entertainmentweekly.tumblr.com, and elle.com.