MUSIC Matters Presents: Spring Fest 2017!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Spring Fest is always an amazing event with food trucks, startups, and entrepreneurship. Let’s be honest, what’s better than food and free stuff?

If the festival itself isn’t enticing enough, there will be a charity concert (partnered with Universal Music Group) in the evening that features upcoming artists such as 2 Chainz, Lil Yachty, and Desiigner. The proceeds from the concert go toward a groundbreaking summer camp for low-income Detroit high school students in hopes of improving the educational outcomes of the students participating.

This year the concert will be held April 14th at 7:30 in the Crisler Center–this is the first time a show has been held here in over 15 years! Ticket pricing can be found here and tickets can be purchased here. Ticket pricing starts at just $19.99 for students and $29.99 for public.

Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity to meet the latest entrepreneurs, snag some amazing food, and enjoy some music. Grab a friend and head to Spring Fest!

Image courtesy of University of Michigan Music Matters. 

Linguistics and Cognitive Science Major at the best school in the land!