Jake Taylor, Class of 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Major: Athletic Training

Hometown: Traverse City, MI

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Relationships in college… worth it?: Ehhhhhh.  Maybe? It is always nice to have that one special person but from my experience, relationships in college can bring a lot of unnecessary drama to an already stressful lifestyle.

Celebrity Crush: Alex Morgan

Hobbies/Favorite activities: Toss the Frisbee around, sit around a campfire and have a great time.

Fun Fact about me: Broke both of my arms at the same time while snowboarding in 8th grade.

Favorite Movie: Braveheart, who doesn’t like medieval warfare? Also, the soundtrack with the bagpipes is amazing.

Favorite Artist: Kid Cudi (older). Cudi’s old music is just so smooth and chill. I could listen to it for days.

Dream Job: Owning my own physical therapy clinic and help injured athletes return back to competitive form.

Ideal date: Spend the day at the beach before going out for dinner then returning home for a campfire/movie (weather dependent).

Favorite Feature about a Girl: Hair is the first thing I notice about girl.

Favorite Quality in a girl: She has to have a good sense of humor and needs to be outgoing and willing to let loose and have fun.

Turn offs:  Cigarette Smokers and Girls who tend to create drama from nothing. Gotta be chill.