Style > Beauty

Island Leaves, and Green Tea: All natural self care products for your next night in

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

The wonder of spring break may have swept away like the waves on the beach we all wish we sat by, or actually did, but you don’t have to wait until summer for those feelings of R&R to return. In the comfort of your home or your favorite gal pal’s, weekly and even daily self care days can do the trick, especially if you have the right product.

My new favorite is a gem of the beauty world, and not just here in the states but #1 in Korea: InnisFree. Extracted from Korea’s pristine Jeju Island, delicate all natural ingredients are sourced straight from good ole mother nature. Sustainable and Earth conscious, their products are unobtrusively gathered from the island’s raw and purest form. All natural and truly amazing for your skin, InnisFree offers masks, serums, oils, moisturizers, make-up, and much more. They are the perfect accompaniment to any girl’s night in or self care session.

Paired with a great flick, string lights, or a nice bath with candles and a book, Innisfree has got you covered for that blissful sense of serenity. For me, I went for the latter: chin deep in warm bubbles and surrounded by my favorite scents. I was delightfully overtaken by Innisfree Green Tea collection. High in minerals and skin loving amino acids, the green tea leaves of Jeju Island are harvested, steamed, squeezed, and extracted specially for your skin. With good quality products prioritized just as highly as safe environmental practices, Innisfree is truly a fan favorite.

Soaking in the cool tingles and the fresh aroma of green tea leaves is how I spent my weekend recovering from my week back to school. Starting out with Innisfree’s My real squeeze mask: green tea, my skin was refreshed and pleased by the Eucalyptus fibers and supple feeling it was left with. Next up in a full green tea skin care occasion is the serum. More and more ladies are discovering that serums are a secret wonder for strong, smooth, and youthful skin. And Innisfree’s Intensive hydrating serum with green tea seed is among the best. Packed with hydration, this serum is a treat your skin will truly love; mine definitely did. Using Innisfree’s Dual Moisture-Rising Technology™, this product targets longer lasting moisture in the skin. Made without synthetic colors, harmful oils, or parabens this serum is to be applied day and night. After this I followed up my routine with some attention to the eyes. Innisfree’s Intensive hydrating eye cream with green tea seed is both nourishing and delicate on the skin. This eye cream should be used gently in pats around the eyes as third step of skincare routine. Lastly is the Innisfree Intensive hydrating cream with green tea seed, which is great for all skin types. This product has the wonders of being light and moisturizing at the same time and is a great way to end off an indulgent skin care routine. What’s great about Innisfree is its layer technique that encourages each of its products to really soak in, penetrate, and hydrate the skin.

These lovely self care essentials are available online or at any one, of three, in store locations in New York.  

Images courtesy of marieclaire.com, hotelgift.com  

I'm currently a Varsity Cheerleader pursuing a Bachelor of General studies at the University of Michigan. I have a niche for fashion, writing, service, and leading. I love crafting, theatre, and appreciate all the arts. I love people, community, and try to add a little positivity wherever I go! XOXO