element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Holiday Gift Guide for Every Girl in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

The holidays are approaching, and with holiday excitement comes holiday shopping!

Finding the perfect gift often takes up space in my mind as an extremely stressful and nearly impossible task, but don’t worry!

This year, I’ve compiled a gift guide to make your job one step easier; Here are the best gifts to give to your girls in 2020.

Simple Modern Scout Coffee Mug

Who can’t use another cute mug? This one is BPA-free, and it comes in three different sizes. It won’t leak or spill, and thanks to its makeup, it will keep your drink hot for hours. You really cannot go wrong when purchasing one of these. 

Price: $15.99-$22.99 (size-dependent)

Drunk Elephant Travel Set

Drunk Elephant skincare combines adorable packaging with clean products. The company’s mission is to only use ingredients that benefit the skin. Give your friends the gift of travel-sized products so that they can test out the brand for themselves.

Price: $90

Madewell Gauzy Plaid Scarf

It’s scarf season, and your people will be so excited to get their hands on this adorable one from Madewell. Make any outfit 10x cozier with this cute addition.

Price: $55

Drink Trade Coffee Subscription

A coffee lover’s dream.

Drink from the nation’s best roasters and get coffee delivered based on your preferences. Who couldn’t use a caffeine fix at this time of year?

Price: $60

My Photo Stickables

Give the gift of memories. These adorable photo gifts can go virtually anywhere. They’ll stick wherever you want them to, and if it’s time to transfer them to a new location, not to fear: they don’t damage walls either. With the ability to order as many or as few as you’d like, these can fit in whatever price range you want them to.

Price: $12

HiFan Candle Lighter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksgyq3Rfns

***Light up*** someone’s life with the HiFan Candle Lighter. This candle lighter allows you to light a candle at any angle. It’s ideal for candles and BBQ grills alike. It’s USB rechargeable, so you definitely don’t have to worry about one-time usage. 

Price: $12

Baked by Melissa Snow Globe Gift Box

Send something sweet to the ones you love. This delightful package of DELICIOUS (I speak from personal experience) bite-sized cupcakes will not disappoint. Not only are these cupcakes yummy, but they look adorable too.

Price: $37

Hi! I'm a Sophomore at the University of Michigan studying Communications and Writing. I'm a South Florida native, so you can find me bundled up in the library studying when I'm not working out or reading books.