Whether you’re a freshman and new to campus, or a senior living up your final moments, these past few first months of college have been packed with awesome events and activities. Luckily, Her Campus has teamed up with some amazing contributors to make this fall even better for you and all your friends. Check out what’s on our must-have list for this season.
- Adulthood is a Myth and The Roommate Book are two hilariously smart, witty books that poke fun at the struggles of adulthood and living with another person. As a college student, these books will surely come in handy when you need a good laugh.
- When trekking across campus in the cooling temperatures, you’ll definitely want to invest in a high-quality thermos. Thankfully, CamleBak has created the Forge Divide Mug, the perfect travel mug for all occasions.
- Life for college students can already get pretty stressful with exams, clubs, and the never-ending homework, so don’t let your time of the month stress you out any more. Try DivaCup, and you’ll know you won’t have to stress when you have 12 hours of leak-free protection all day long .
- Nothing’s better than a Saturday tailgate here at the University of Michigan. However when those temperatures plummet, no one wants to be left out in the cold. Check out these awesome koozies from Flying Colors Apparel and the rest of their tailgating gear to stay warm this football season.
- When the cold weather hits campus, it hits your skin even harder. To keep the harsh weather from ruining your complexion, test out Freeman Beauty products to keep your skin fresh all year round.
- While your skin stays soft, keep yourself smelling good too! Juicy Couture has some of the nicest perfumes on market right now, and you’ll surely want to try out their “I Love Juicy Couture” scent in stores currently.
- Want to look cute but stay warm too? Then try out L’eggs Sheer Energy Sheer Panty Medium Support pantyhose. These pantyhose provide the perfect balance of sheer and light opaque coverage, while toning your legs all day long.
- This season, get lifted up, not strapped down! Maidenform has developed an incredibly supportive and sexy push-up bra that’s perfect for all body types.
- While back-to-school season can be fun, us girls need to make sure we stay healthy all year long, including our most intimate locations. Be sure to use Monistat for your next yeast infection and be sure to continue the conversation about women’s health issues because it’s #TimeForTMI
- Not only should one feel their best, but also look their best. This task is made easy thanks to Rimmel London and all their awesome new products, including the 24 hour Supercurler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner, and The Only One Lipstick, all of which are available on their website.
- Lastly, we always want to remind our readers to stay safe on campus. To do so, check out Wearsafe an awesome personal safety device that instantly connects you to people, giving them your location and a continuous audio stream. Thanks to Wearsafe, people now have immediate access to safety at the simple touch of a button.
Images courtesy of: Amazon, Her Campus, CustomInk, Pinterest, Beauty Diaries, Giant Eagle, Her Room, Monistat, Rimmel London, Wearables Authority, The Other Style