Her Campus’s Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Finals got you down? Check up on some of our favorite products that can keep you boosted and ready to attack finals with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. 

• Yogi Tea can help keep you energized throughout finals season. Try out their Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea bag or Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea bag for an extra delicious boost.
  • The Book of the Month Club is a great way to relax once finals are finished. They can provide you with the some of the market’s hottest books at only half the price! Use the code HERCAMPUS30 for 30% off a 3-month membership, plus a free tote. This comes to less than $10.50/month for a brand new hardcover book. Check out their website for more information. 
  • While finals may stress you out there’s no need for your skin to! Use Leaders Cosmetics to keep your skin nice and fresh during one of the most stressful times of year. Their 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask, and 7 Wonder Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask are sure to work wonders on your skin. 
  • While working your hardest make sure you still look your best with Rimmel London’s newest makeup line for winter. Try out their waterproof eyeliner for those extra rough nights in the library. 
  • Although winter may be coming, that doesn’t give you an excuse for hairy legs! Keep your limbs nice and smooth with Pure Silk’s Shaving Cream. Enter here for a chance to win a Love Your Legs Getaway! You and a friend could win a trip to majestic Colorado to enjoy roundtrip airfare and accommodations, a day of relaxation at Life Spa, a night of music at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, entrance into the Gildan Esprit de She 5k/10k and a Pure Silk prize bag!

Images courtesy of: Yogi Tea, Book of the Month Club, Leaders Cosmetics, Rimmel London, Pure Silk 

Em M

U Mich

Em is a senior at the University of Michigan, studying English and Psychology. Go Blue!