etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Her Campus’ Spring Break Survival Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Struggling to pack for your upcoming Spring Break trip in the middle of midterms? Have no fear! Her Campus has put together a list of essentials for all your Spring Break necessities.

Actually She Can is a campaign that aims to start a movement and important dialogue around modern female empowerment, celebrating young women and their ambitions. Take these ideals everywhere you go, even on break – just ask Lea Michele!

Cystex is the trusted urinary health brand that has helped millions of women manage the pain and discomfort of urinary tract infections. This Spring Break, make sure a UTI doesn’t get in the way of having fun! Check out our BOGO coupon for any Cystex products.

Erin Condren is a lifestyle brand known for functional and stylish products, including its deluxe monthly planners, as pictured above. Be sure to schedule a great Spring Break itinerary with one of these awesome planners.

Freeman Beauty has just released their new Tropical Instant Dry Shampoo in travel size – perfect for your tropical destinations this Spring Break.

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze products are perfect for you if you’re still trying to perfect that pre-break glow. Use either their self-tanning towelettes or their self-tanning lotion to get that stunning bronzed look.

Charlotte Tilbury debuted her newest lipstick line this Spring, offering products for women wanting to achieve a beautiful, powerful makeup look. Check out her HOT LIPS line out now.

Juicy Couture is an iconic brand that offers an alluring mix of bold, feminine, and completely unapologetic attire for the confident fashion lover. Be sure to check out their website for the latest trends to wear this Spring Break.

Images courtesy of: girltalkhq.com, Cystex, amazonaws.com, Freeman Beauty, L’Oreal, temptalia.com, Pinterest, and Panda Cashback

Em M

U Mich

Em is a senior at the University of Michigan, studying English and Psychology. Go Blue!