sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gabe Grand, Class of 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Name: Gabe Grand

Year: Junior

Major: Economics

Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri

Fun Fact: I’ve broken my nose three times

Her Campus: What are you involved in on campus?

Gabe Grand: I used to be involved in Greek life, but I love to play IM sports like softball, basketball, and flag football.

HC: Describe your picture-perfect first date.

GG: I think it would be really fun to try staying in and cooking something with my date. I’m not a great chef, but I am definitely willing to try it out if she’s not afraid of my cooking.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

GG: Easy to talk to and be with, funny, caring and definitely athletic.

HC: What food is the best way to your heart?

GG: Gooey butter cake. I don’t know what is in it or how to make it, but it’s amazing. If you can figure that one out, you’ve got me.

HC: If you had a little sister, describe the qualities you’d want her boyfriend to have.

GG: I have two older brothers, so this one is tough. I think I would just want him to treat her with respect. He would also have to love football Sundays-that’s an obvious must.

HC: If you could date one celebrity, who would it be?

GG: I would have to go with Blake Lively. If you know her, ask her if she is down to go to date party.

HC: What advice would your mom give you on how to treat a girl?

GG: I think my mom would just tell me be myself. Be a gentleman and try to make her laugh is what she would say.