This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Lucky you, the campus cutie this week just become the campus cuties (yes, plural) and they are the most ELITE guys on campus: the boys of the UMich basketball team. We all cringed, cried, and cheered these boys on last Sunday and even know we didn’t get the W for the game, they still are number 1 in all of Michigan’s hearts. The bball boys are definitely the most athletic and had to be the campus cuties of the week. Whether it’s watching them on the big screen, in Crisler, or seeing them around campus, these boys are not only campus cuties, but celebrities here in AA. We watched all season as Spike, Mitch, Stauskas, and the others racked in the points and wore the colors maize and blue with pride. Stauskas amazed us with his playing this season, as said by MGoBlue.com, “Stauskas, who was named the Big Ten’s Player of the Year and was the only unanimous All-Big Ten first team selection, leads the Maize and Blue with 17.4 points and 3.3 assists while pulling down 3.1 rebounds per game. He has scored in double figures in 30 of his 34 games, with 13 20-plus point games, including a career-best 26 twice. He became just the eighth U-M sophomore to reach 1,000 career points. He needs just eight more points to become the 21st Wolverine to score 600-plus points in a season.” Good job boys with this season, we can’t wait to watch you play the next! We will all always be your cheerleaders, cuties!