This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Spring Break. A break from schoolwork. An opportunity to not look like a ghost. Nothing to do except enjoy yourself, enjoy the people you’re on vacation with, and have a lot of fun. But what if you just got in a relationship and your boyfriend’s not with you? What if you’re just talking to someone and they’re in the same Spring Break group as you? We’re going to get answers from our Campus Cutie.

Major: Political Science
Interests: Music, Parties, Friends.
Favorite Quote:  “The point I’m tryin to make is that I live my life pretty big. Gotta hold it down for my city kids.” – Team OCD: Moosh & Twist.
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite Place To Be: Northern Michigan
Celebrity I’m Dying To Meet: Nicki Minaj

HC:Do you think guys who are in a relationship get paranoid when their girlfriend’s go on spring break somewhere crazy without them?

If they are going on spring break with their girls then not so much. If they are going on spring break in a mixed group then yes.

HC:What’s worse: a girl who has TOO much fun or a girl who keep it too tame all the time?

There is no such thing as having TOO much fun in my book. When I go out I like to have a girl by my side that can match my entourage’s level of fun.

HC:If guys are talking to a girl in their spring break group are they more likely to focus on that girl or take spring break as an opportunity to play the field?

They are more likely to focus on that girl. They might play the field to make “that” girl jealous but really she’s the one they are interested in.

HC:Realistically, how much temptation is there when guys go on spring break?

I would say it’s about the same as on campus the difference being that on break it’s way easier to feed into the temptations.

HC: Where’s the best place to go for spring break?

Mexico

Nikki is a senior at the University of Michigan double majoring in English and Communication Studies.  In addition to Her Campus, Nikki is also involved in Ed2010, The Forum-Michigan's Greek Life Newspaper, Alpha Delta Pi, and Gamma Sigma Alpha.  In her spare time, she enjoys being outside, playing guitar, going on bike rides, and traveling.  Her guilty pleasures include celebrity gossip sites, Glee, and chocolate chip cookies.