CFW Ann Arbor: Get your College Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Amongst high-end fashion, pulsating energy, and designer clothing to guffaw over, there’s another reason why you should attend College Fashion Week in Ann Arbor – free goody bags! Each attendee at the event will receive a free College Survival Kit provided by Her Campus.  All the goodies happily pakced inside of your “Surviving College in Style” tote bag are meant to help you kick off the new school year in good health and style, so don’t miss out!

We’ll highlight some of the exciting items you can expect to find in your goody bag.

Nutrition
“Stevia in the Raw, which is a sugarless, all-natural, food additive actually reduces the amount of sugar you eat on a day-to-day basis, helping you cut down your sugar intake while providing that sweet desire. “Stevia in the Raw” comes in packets that you can simply add to your coffee cup each morning!

Luna Bars – Collegiettes are all too familiar with these delicious snack bars because they taste wonderful and have a certain healthy factor to them. Luna is a proud supporter of breast cancer too!

Chocolate Cravings – A “healthy” chocolate bar? What could be better? These chocolate candies are actually made from unreal candy, so they “unjunk” junk food. Yep, it’s true. You’ll find five of these fabulous chocolates tucked inside your College Survival Kit!

Protein Shakes – From Chai-flavored to French Vanilla and Cappucino, you’ll be able to boost your energy each day with these shakes made from organic soy milk.

Beauty
Protection and “U” – College Fashion Week is sponsored by “U by Kotex,” so you can expect to find some samples of new and improved period protection supplies to keep you covered during your time of the month. 

Hair Stylin’– A be-jeweld hair clip is waiting for you on those days where you don’t want your hair to simply hang. 

Accessories & Bonuses
Classy Cup – Her Campus is providing a cute, classy cup that’s perfect for holding any kind of beverage!

Coupon Central – Enjoy 40% off of all Confabulous iPhone cases as well as a coupon for a free burrito bowl from Chipotle!

Click Here for a full preview of all the items you can expect to find in your College Survival Kit. With your kit in tote, you’ll be able to kick off the new school year feeling healthy, stylish, and protected. We hope to see you at Necto Nightclub from 6 -9 pm on Saturday, October 6th.

Caroline is a junior at the University of Michigan, studying Communications & Writing. She was born and raised a Jersey girl but attends school in the Midwest and now lives out West in Arizona.  In her free time, Caroline enjoys playing tennis, reading James Patterson novels, cheering on the Wolverines at the Big House, lounging in the Arizona sunshine, and snuggling with her boxer puppy.