This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is a great example of a guy that is the perfect combination of sweet, funny, considerate, smart, and adventurous (yes, they really do exist!). Her Campus is here to bring you a closer look at what is important to Brian, including his idea of a perfect date and his favorite chick flick. When a guy is willing to answer silly questions like that, he’s a keeper!

Name: Brian Grewe

Year: Senior

Major: Electrical Engineering

Hometown: Northville, MI

On his Michigan experience…

Her Campus: As a senior, what do you think has been your favorite moment at UMich?

Brian Grewe: Definitely the Ohio State game of 2011. I remember rushing the field right after the game!

HC: How do you think your friends would describe you?

BG: I think my friends would say that I’m fun to be around and very laid back. 

On relationships and girls…

HC: What’s the most important thing you’ve learned from a relationship?

BG: Communication and honesty are key. Once you lose trust in a relationship, it’s really hard to gain it back. 

HC: What’s your idea of a perfect date?

BG: I absolutely love to try new things! My perfect date would involve a relaxed dinner, then something different like going to a comedy club, rock climbing wall, or even stargazing in the Arb. I’m pretty open to anything that is fun and can keep the conversation going. 

HC: What do you notice first about a girl?

BG: You can tell a lot about a girl by the way she smiles at you.

His favorites…

HC: What kind of music do you listen to?

BG: West coast rap for hanging out, EDM for partying, and alt rock for working out. Some of my favorite artists include Dr. Dre, 2pac, Swedish House Mafia, David Guetta, Knife Party, and Sum 41. Right now, my favorite song has to be Sovereign Light Cafe (Afrojack Remix) by Keane. 

HC: What’s your big pet peeve?

BG: I can’t stand it when people are really late.  Five or ten minutes is reasonable, but when someone is like thirty minutes late, it usually messes up everyone’s plans. 

HC: If you could swim through one type of food, what would it be?

BG: I actually have a lifelong goal to somehow fill a full size swimming pool with jello, and then cannonball into it.  I just hope I will be able to swim up out of it once I hit the bottom!

HC: What’s your favorite chick flick?

BG: 500 Days of Summer. Don’t hate!