The Best Holiday Gifts for Everyone in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

It’s officially the holiday season!! And you know what that means…presents! Although we can all excite over the anticipation of receiving some amazing gifts this holiday season, do not forget about the most stressful (but also the most rewarding) part of this fabulous time of year–gift giving! Now if you’re in a bind and are seriously debating whether or not to get your dad a tie for the 5th year in a row, don’t freak out! Here are some simple–yet destined to WOW–ideas for every special person on your list ;)

Your Roommate: Three Bottles of Wine

To replace the ones you slowly drained this past semester. Not only practical, but this will get you off her naughty list for sure and kick the next semester off splendidly.

Your Dad: A list of repairs to be made to your crappy apartment back at school

Dads love to hammer things, right? And they just never get to see their little sunshine enough, right? Share some quality time and get a little tune up on the old shack. WIN-WIN.

Your Mom: Handmade Rock

She is your rock in life so why not get a little literal? Out of the box and classy.

Your FWB: Metamorphosis (the book)

You’re about to go on break, you might even be going abroad, so don’t leave things too messy. Nothings says “Hey man, let’s just be friends” like a Czechoslovakian football.

Your BFF From Another School: Application to your School

Thoughtful, and just possessive enough. It’s time to get the band back together.

Your Dog: A Swarovski Dog Throne

We all know who truly has your heart. Time to fork up the dough and make it officially known who the king (or queen) of the house is.

Well that about sums it up. Now that you’ve got the gift giving part of the holidays figured out, go back to enjoying the best part, receiving.

Images courtesy of giphy. 

Julie is a sophomore at the University of Michigan who is currently undecided on her major, and loving it. There is a 95% chance that when she is not showering, taking an exam, or sleeping, you will find her drooling over one of the twelve food acocunts she follows on instagram. Her hobbies include quoting every line from Gilmore Girls, planning her wedding to a professional hockey player, and taste testing all of the Michigan dining hall soups. For even more insight into her very eventful life, follow her on instagram @juliefurton.