Alicia Lerner, Class of 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Name: Alicia Lerner

Year: Sophomore

Major: Business

Hometown: Beverly Hills, Michigan

Fun fact: I’ve crashed a wedding to participate in a flash mob

Hobbies: Figure skating, traveling, reading, going to petting zoos

Relationship status: Single

Her Campus: What are some activities you’re involved with on campus?

Alicia Lerner: I’m treasurer for my sorority Delta Phi Epsilon, I’m in K-grams, I’m a part of the BBA Marketing club and I’m also a member of the Michigan Business Women club.

HC: Favorite book, movie, and TV show?

AL: My favorite book is The Fairy Painting (my mom wrote it, and it’s dedicated to me so I’m a little biased.) My favorite movie is Blades of Glory, and my favorite TV show is Parks & Recreation.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

AL: Bradley Cooper

HC: Describe your ideal date.

AL: Open skating at Yost, dinner on Main Street (or Sy Thai in Birmingham) and then getting ice cream for dessert.

HC: Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

AL: Hopefully working as a marketing manager for a big company like P&G or Unilever and having the opportunity to travel around Europe.

HC: If a genie could grant you three wishes, what would they be?

AL: Unlimited money, unlimited wishes and the ability to fly. 

Jaclyn Nagel is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at the University of Michigan. She is a senior studying English and Creative Writing and earning a certificate in Sales. She enjoys eating copious amounts of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and reading the Harry Potter books over and over again. Follow her on instagram as @manisandmojitos! And make sure to follow our chapter's Twitter and Instagram at @hercampusumich!