This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Major: Industrial and Operations Engineering (super exciting)

Hometown: Northville, MI

Hobbies: Playing music, fighting crime dressed as Batman, hiking, hanging out with friends

Celebrity crush: Emma Watson

What’s your favorite movie and why?

Anchorman. Will Ferrell is a god.

What’s your favorite song at the moment?

Any Christmas song ever. Target has the Christmas decorations out so Christmas music is fair game at this point. Also by any Christmas song ever, I meant any Christmas song excluding the hippopotamus one…no one likes that one.

What’s your dream job and why?

Trophy Husband for sure. Hard work is great and all, but someone else working hard while I still reap the rewards…well that’s even better.  

What’s your ideal date?

A long moonlit walk on the beach, followed by a dinner by candlelight. Then, to finish off the night, a gondola ride with a chubby little Italian man singing while he steers the boat.

What’s the first thing you notice about a girl?

Age. Although there are some people on campus who look like they’re 12, you can usually tell pretty easily.

Blonde or brunette (or redhead)?

It’s impossible to judge a girl based on her hair.  I mean that’s such a small part of who she is as a person that I feel that I can have no possible opinion at all.  Like if you put a gun to my head I wouldn’t be able to pick.  Everyone is just so unique and beautiful in their own way I don’t think I can even have an opinion.  All of my past crushes ever have been exclusively brunette but I know that just happens to be a coincidence every single time.

Turn offs?

A girl who’s super full of herself or has a really big ego.  I mean yeah, you’re probably great and all but you can’t be that great.  Unless you’re Emma Watson, then you’re that great.  Or Jesus, I’ve heard he’s pretty cool too.  Also Miley Cyrus.

I'm a sophomore at the University of Michigan, majoring in Communications and Creative Writing. I like gifs, videos of people falling, and my cat. I don't take myself too seriously.