7 Things You Can Do in Ann Arbor That Are Just Like Being Abroad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

1. Magnum Bar from the Pleasure Store in Firenze = Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Bar from Walgreen’s on State Street

2. Dying to snap a photo with the Amsterdam letters? Print out a large “A,” slap it on the cube, and snap that coveted pic!

3. Wishing you could experience Opium in Barcelona? You certainly can. Bring confetti to Skeeps, go to the upper level, and make it rain, friends.

4. If you must make a phone call in London’s iconic telephone box, you can basically do that by locking yourself in the stacks and dialing your mom on your friend’s iPhone 5 (so vintage).

5. Take a seat on the cement diag benches and live la vida loca. You’re resting on the mosaic bench of Barcelona’s Parc Guell.

6. Craving the adventure of a bungee jump in Australia/Cape Town? No worries, mate! That’s why we have the Canton Sky Zone.

7. Eiffel tower? More like Bell tower.

Images courtesy of: popsugar.com, allthingsabroad.com, umich.edu, wikipedia, flikr, annarbor.com, and