jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Saturday Night Live Videos to Get You Through the End of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

The end of the semester is a busy time. Between finalizing summer plans, backpacking and registration, mentally preparing to leave Ann Arbor for four months, and finals, minor breakdowns (especially at 3 a.m. in the Ugli) are not uncommon. Here are some great SNL clips to help soften some of the more difficult moments that accompany the end of the semester.

1. “A Thanksgiving Miracle”:Watch this one when you need a study break but also need to be up-to-date on the diverse opinions surrounding relevant political issues. 

2. America’s Funniest Cats”: When things are not going your way and the future looks bleak, watch this for a little reassurance that it could be worse.

3. Birthday Party”: When it’s midnight and you’re stuck in the library watching snapchats of your friends at party, watch this one.

4. Brunch”: And when your friends all go out together the next morning to Savas, at least you can be part of these brunch plans.

5. Teacher trial”: Watch this one to remind yourself that the professor who assigned an essay in addition to a blue-book final is really not the worst kind of professor to have.

6. Democratic Debate Cold Open”: Watch this for when you realize you’ve been so busy that you haven’t been keeping up with political debates.

7. “Back Home Ballers”: When the semester is over and you’re counting the days until Welcome Week, watch this for a little extra energy.

Images courtesy of: Saturday Night Live YouTube