This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Although it may not be obvious at first glance, every girl’s wardrobe can be extremely versatile. Yes, there are specific pieces for every season: shorts for the summer and coats for the winter, but there are just as many pieces that can be worn year-round. Just because summer is ending does not mean that our favorite summer pieces have to end as well. Four of my favorite trends from the summer are flare jeans, overalls, A-line skirts, and blouses. Stylistas, fear not: all of these pieces can easily transition into your fall wardrobes.

1. Flare Jeans

It took a while for us to hop on this bandwagon, but once we did we never looked back. For fall try your darker wash flare jeans and pair them with your favorite heels.

2. Overalls

Our favorite childhood trend made its way back into our lives this summer, and it is here to stay. Instead of short overalls, try pants overalls for fall. 

3. A-line Skirts

Make sure to stock up on more of your favorite A-Line skirts for the fall as well. Try a brown suede skirt for the perfect fall outfit.

4. Blousey Shirts

A classic blouse will never go out of style. Transition your summer go-to blouse to fall by adding the perfect accessories.

What other summer trends will you be transitioning into your fall wardrobe?

Images courtesy of: ASOS, Reformation, Topshop, Equipment