4 Easy Celeb-Inspired Hair and Makeup Looks for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I never give myself more than ten minutes to get ready before running out the door to class. We all are too busy for much more, but most of us still want to feel fashionable and put together at the beginning of the semester. This may seem impossible in only ten minutes or less, but it’s not! You don’t have to be a style-wiz either. I’ve laid out some a few celebrity-inspired options you might want to consider this fall that can be done in a flash. So, if you feel like changing up your look but don’t want to spend any extra time getting ready, this is the article for you!

1. Emma Stone

Emma always seems to be at the forefront of style and beauty trends, and she always pulls it off beautifully. Don’t be afraid to change up your look like Emma, you might find your new fall favorite!

Looking to chop? This edgy ‘do will give you a fresh look and attitude for fall while allowing you to wash-n-go. Don’t be afraid to be lazy and hit the snooze button in the morning, this look gets better the more dishelved it is! Just shower and you’re done. If you are looking for added texture, a few spritzes of any sea salt spray will yield a nice “lived in” look. If this ‘do is a little too long for you, consider Emma’s new and shorter bob at the top of this article!

As for makeup, it’s time to set aside the bright pinks of spring and summer until next year. A berry lip is perfect for fall and will be flattering on all skin tones. For a quick fix, try a tinted lip balm or a stain- it won’t rub off on your pumpkin spice latte! For eyes, imitate Ms. Stone with eyeliner that is eye catching without being too harsh, so you can look put together for class without looking too made up.

2. Emma Watson

I’m not the only one who gets a tad bit jealous of how put together Emma Watson always looks, right? Well, now you can get the same results fast! The key to this look is simplicity, which also means you save time in the morning!

To look fresh fast, simply comb through your hair in the morning and throw it up into a ballerina bun, like Emma has here. Make it as messy or neat as you’d like, it’s up to you! If you are feeling a little greasy but don’t have time to shower, a few squirts of dry shampoo at the scalp will take care of that.

To have radiant looking skin like Emma, swipe on a tinted moisturizer or bb cream after your skin care routine and conceal as necessary. To further accent your natural beauty, consider a lip and cheek stain in either rose or peach. You’re good to go!

3. Zoe Saldana

Zoe is another celebrity that loves to play up her natural beauty. Here we see berry lip and minimal eyeliner again, but now with a twist milkmaid braid. It’s a quick way to look cute when you don’t have a lot of time to do your hair in a more complex ‘do. As winter nears, your hair won’t get as messed up with your hat or hood if you finish this off with some hairspray! If you’re a boho babe, this look will really complement your style.

4. Kate Upton

Kate is no stranger for style. She usually prefers to rock a more made-up look, which is not very friendly to those in a rush. Here, however, she sports an effortless, classic style that is surprisingly easy to achieve!

French twists are perfect for when you don’t have the time or motivation to do much with your hair. They are a great alternative to buns, but are still super easy and quick. For this hair, all you need are a few bobby pins and maybe some hairspray to finish it off. If you are new to the french twist, don’t fret! This style is only a quick youtube search away.

If you are tired, focusing on the eyes can draw attention away from any bags you may have. A peach-toned concealer will cancel out any bags earned from sleep deprivation. Heavy eyeliner on the top lash line will further lighten up your eyes. Plus, this classic makeup look matches well with the french twist. Top it off with bulky studs, if you have them, and voila! You are channeling Kate (and Audrey Hepburn) in minutes flat.

Good luck battling your snooze buttons this semester, girls! I know I need it.

Images courtesy of Fox, Huffington Post, FansShare, and TheHairStyler.

Annie has been a writer since she first laid her hands on her grandmother's type writer. Since then, she has adapted to computers and arguably has better grammar. When she figures out what twitter is, you can tweet her here https://twitter.com/MissAnnieMc .