Your Taylor Swift “From The Vault” Lyric Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

I don’t know about everyone else, but I am obsessed with the new “From The Vault” songs from 1989 (Taylor’s Version) after the re-release a couple of weeks ago. I’ve had these new songs on replay 24/7, especially when my friends put me on aux in the car. Now that we have four re-recorded albums from Ms. Taylor Swift, there are so many amazing songs “From The Vault”, and I just cannot pick a favorite. Based on your zodiac sign, here is my list of what “From The Vault” lyric you are!

Hero Copy
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media
aries (March 21-April 19)

“You dream of my mouth before it called you a lying traitor / You search in every model’s bed for something greater, baby” — “Is It Over Now?”, 1989 (Taylor’s Version)

As an Aries, you’re bold and have no filter. However, you’re also quick-tempered and insecure, which sometimes makes romantic relationships difficult. This lyric perfectly encapsulates this strong personality of yours.

taurus (April 20-May 20)

“Since you admitted it, I keep picturing / Her lips on your neck, I can’t unsee it” — “Babe”, Red (Taylor’s Version)

Taurus’s are known for their stubbornness and their ability to hold a grudge. You are very loyal, but if someone crosses you, you will not forget it, making this the perfect lyric to describe you. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

“And from the outside, it looks like you’re trying lives on” — “Now That We Don’t Talk”, 1989 (Taylor’s Version)

I mean, how could I not? Geminis are seen as “two-faced” and have very versatile personalities. This lyric is the perfect example of these stereotypical Gemini traits. 

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

“Cause you kiss me and it stops time / And I’m yours, but you’re not mine” — “Say Don’t Go”, 1989 (Taylor’s Version)

Cancer, you’re very emotional and loving, but a little clingy. Sometimes these emotions may be strong in relationships and this lyric is the personification of this attribute of yours!

leo (July 23-August 22)

“But if I’m all dressed up / They might as well be lookin’ at us” — “Slut!”, 1989 (Taylor’s Version)

As a Leo, you’re confident and you own it. You walk into a room knowing that people will look at you! If you’re feeling yourself, they might as well be staring. 

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

“Oh, they sit around talkin’ ‘bout the meaning of life / And the book that just saved ‘em that I hadn’t heard of” — “I Bet You Think About Me”, Red (Taylor’s Version)

Virgos are intelligent and a bit overcritical. They will let you know if they don’t know the book you’ve just read and have no shame in telling you, hence why this lyric is the epitome of Virgo charm (BTW… I’m a Virgo).

libra (September 23-October 22)

“Now he’ll be her shelter when it rains / Little does he know, his whole world’s about to change” — “When Emma Falls In Love”, Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)

As a Libra, you’re known for your romantic, flirty personality. You’re the perfect comfort person for those you love and will definitely be someone’s shelter! 

scorpio (October 23-November 21)

“You can see me as a secret mission / Hide away, and I will start behaving myself” — “I Can See You”, Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)

Scorpios are great at supporting those they love with their emotions, but they tend to hide their own away. People around you struggle to get you to open up to them, so it feels like a mission until they’re alone where they can be themselves.  

sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

“And someday, maybe you’ll miss me / But by then, you’ll be ‘Mr. Too Late’” — “Mr. Perfectly Fine”, Fearless (Taylor’s Version)

Sagittarius, you are straightforward and will tell everyone how it is. You love your freedom, which can sometimes make you hard to pin down in relationships. This lyric is a great example of how you’ll happily tell it how it is, while also getting the freedom you love. 

capricorn (December 22-January 19)

“I broke my own heart cause you were too polite to do it” — “Suburban Legends”, 1989 (Taylor’s Version)

Capricorns are known for their goal-oriented nature and discipline. You aren’t going to sit around and let someone else hurt you, especially because you are very unforgiving of others’ mistakes. 

aquarius (January 20-February 18)

“I’m tryin’ hard not to look like I’m trying / ‘Cause every time I tried hard for love, it fell apart — “Electric Touch”, Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)

As an Aquarius, you are an extremely deep thinker who knows what they want. It’s very easy for you to become detached in relationships, so it’s better to not try too hard so you don’t get disappointed. 

pisces (February 19-March 20)

“And here I sit alone, behind walls of regret / Falling down like promises that I never kept” — “Castles Crumbling”, Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)

Pisces, you’re very, very, veryyyy emotional. Although this is a strength, these emotions can also cause you to get hurt extremely easily. This lyric is a great example of how these emotions can influence your everyday life. 

If you’re looking for a Taylor Swift song to listen to, this is a great place to start! Hopefully I didn’t expose everyone too much (myself included) with this list. Thank you to Ms. Swift for blessing us with these amazing lyrics to call ourselves out with, based on our astrological profiles. 

Can’t get enough of HC UMass Amherst? Be sure to follow us on Instagram, listen to us on Spotify, like us on Facebook, and read our latest Tweets!

Emma Larivee

U Mass Amherst '24

Emma is a Senior Communication major and Business minor at UMass, with an interest in Social Media Marketing. In her free time, she loves spending time with her family, her two dogs, Mac and Daisy, and reading. She also loves to listen to music, specifically Harry Styles, the Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift.