Style > Beauty

6 Things I Would Buy at the Sephora Spring Sale If I Had the Money

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

There is always an ongoing list of things I want especially when it comes to hair, skin, and makeup products. But, let’s be honest, I am a college student with no money to spend on these luxuries, especially when most of these items almost never go on sale. However, Sephora had one of its few sales on April 14th. Here is what I would buy during the sale if I had the money.

Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil

Rare Beauty just came out with a lip oil that is getting all of the hype. Apparently, the lip oil melts onto your lips and ends up becoming a lip stain so it lasts almost all day. There are eight beautiful colors. Personally, I would want the color ‘Wonder’ because I love a subtle purple/pink lip tone. Also, I just love my Rare Beauty blush and will always be team Selena.

Paulas Choice CLEAR Ultra-Light Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 30

The sun is starting to come out, which means that we should all grab our SPF moisturizers. Wearing moisturizers with SPF prevents future wrinkles, sun damage, cancer, and more. However, wearing a moisturizer with sunscreen can be hard. I have tried some that I really did not like, they felt too heavy and broke me out, not to mention they kind of smelt like sunscreen which I did not love. This moisturizer has SPF while still being lightweight and does not smell like sunscreen!

IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Anti-Frizz Smoothing Spray

If you are like me and put heat on your hair often, it is so important to have a good heat protectant. This heat protectant actually is like a keratin treatment in a bottle! It protects your hair against heat, gives it lots of shine, and makes it not frizzy! Not to mention, this product smells absolutely amazing.

Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

I can never have enough dry shampoo. I used to despise dry shampoo, I did not like the way it felt in my hair at all until I tried this dry shampoo. It smells amazing, it works well, and you don’t feel all of the product build up in your hair. It is awesome!

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C

I live in a very dry dorm room. Even with a humidifier, I still wake up with chapped lips. This lip mask is a gift from the gods. It smells and feels absolutely amazing on your lips and even better it actually works. I would recommend this product to everyone!

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

I don’t know much about makeup, but I have heard amazing things about this concealer. The shade range is absolutely insane which is perfect for me because I often have a difficult time matching my skin tone. It is supposed to be long wearing and medium coverage. Another upside is that they have mini sizes so you can try the concealer out before investing in a standard size!

nars concealer?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Sephora

I’m sure if I had the money, I would get so many things during the Sephora spring sale. These are just the top six products I would need to have! Happy shopping!

Can’t get enough of HC UMass Amherst? Be sure to follow us on Instagram, listen to us on Spotify, like us on Facebook, and read our latest Tweets!  

Jolie Leavitt

U Mass Amherst '25

Jolie is a Sophomore at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, majoring in Legal Studies with a Business minor. Some things she loves is reading, travel, female empowerment, music, and anything Harry Styles or One direction.