This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Let’s be real, us Collegiettes love to Facebook stalk. Whether it is our friends, people we barely know, or even ourselves if we are feeling narcissistic enough, we all do it. Some of us even consider it a skill. Heck, I definitely do. The only problem arises when you accidentally “like” one of someone’s prom photos from June 2012 or his Facebook status from four years ago. Whoops. One foolproof way to avoid this issue when you feel like looking at photos is through a fabulous blogger named Rosie from London.

Living vicariously through someone else online sounds strange, but it can be really entertaining. She constantly gets invited to fun events and parties with friends. The other day, she went to the Game of Thrones episode one premiere. Even though we were not there, it is still cool to see the inside scoop from Rosie.

On a more serious note, Rosie is a good role model for a lot of us. As a young woman, I feel like I can speak for a lot of other female college students when I say that we do not always know what is best for us in life. She makes it clear that she values keeping only the positive people in her life, which is something that is vital for us to understand. She writes in one of her blog posts about how grateful she is to have ended an unhealthy relationship with an ex-boyfriend.

She is also such a good role model for us Collegiettes because she has the best relationship with food. Not like I have had any of her food, but the photos she takes on her camera make it seem like she is an amazing cook. She always cooks both healthy and not so healthy food for her friends and family when she invites them over. She is nuts about champagne, cheeseburgers, chocolate, and all the “naughty” foods and drinks in life.

But she has everything in moderation and stresses how important that is in being happy in her “Anti-Diet.”

So, check out her blog, or don’t! Either way, enjoy your Wednesday, ladies. ‘Til next time!

Photo Sources: 1, 2, 3.

Grace Olivia Brown

U Mass Amherst

Grace is from Lincoln, Massachusetts and beyond excited to be a part of UMass Amherst's chapter of Her Campus. As a senior, she is majoring in psychology with a letter of specialization in social welfare/social work and a letter of specializtion in developmental disabilities and human services. When she is not writing for Her Campus, she is probably joking around with her friends, shamelessly listening to Ariana Grande, or browsing the Benefit and Tarte sections of the Sephora website.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst