Woman Crush Wednesday: Ariana Grande

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

We all know Ariana Grande from her popular songs with Mac Miller and Big Sean and her absolutely stunning selfies on Twitter and Instagram. But she is so much more than that!

This gorgeous girl posted this photo about two or three weeks ago on Twitter. Those genes, doe.

As well as her beauty, we love Ari because she won Favorite Breakout Artist at the People’s Choice Awards. This chick has an amazing singing voice. It is velvety and wonderful to listen to. If you do not want to blow about ten dollars on her album, you can check out her YouTube channel. There are many videos of Ariana singing in her bedroom. She is confident enough to sing a cappella. Embarrassingly enough, “Honeymoon Avenue” is my and my two best girlfriends’ favorite song. The next time you hear three girls bumping Ariana Grande through the UMass parking lot, you will know who it is.

Another one of her good qualities is that she is funny on Twitter.

She works in the mornings on her Nickelodeon television show called Sam and Cat and works on her music in the evenings for her upcoming album. She exhausts herself every day and, for that reason, loves her bed. I feel like I can speak for us Collegiettes when I say that we can relate to this loyal relationship with our beds.

If you have not hopped on the Ariana bandwagon yet, I suggest you listen to some of her songs on “Yours Truly.” Many of her songs are all about girl power, which is so fun to listen to with your girls. My best friends and I shamelessly adore blasting a song called, “You Will Never Know.” At the same time, Ariana sings a little about falling in love, which some of us Collegiettes understand all too well. So whether or not it includes Ariana Grande, enjoy your Woman Crush Wednesday, ladies!

Photo Sources: 1, 2, 3.

Grace Olivia Brown

U Mass Amherst

Grace is from Lincoln, Massachusetts and beyond excited to be a part of UMass Amherst's chapter of Her Campus. As a senior, she is majoring in psychology with a letter of specialization in social welfare/social work and a letter of specializtion in developmental disabilities and human services. When she is not writing for Her Campus, she is probably joking around with her friends, shamelessly listening to Ariana Grande, or browsing the Benefit and Tarte sections of the Sephora website.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst