Why We All Have The Biggest Girl Crush On Blake Lively

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Spotted: Every girl, and of course guy, MAJOR girl crushing on the effortlessly beautiful Gossip Girl star, actress, and fashion icon, Blake Lively.

Why is it that we are so drawn to this blonde bombshell? Is it the fact that she is a style inspiration to us all? Or maybe that she is married to the most handsome gentleman ever? How about her preggo perfection? Dig deep! Actually, if I’m being honest, I think we all know it’s not that hard to explain why…she is just a human miracle.

In honor of Blake’s newly celebrated baby news and launch of her lifestyle brand and family inspired website, Preserve, here’s to her many star-stunning looks that we continue to drool over everyday, on her journey to becoming a mom and website editor.

Remember the times hair goddess, Blake, rocked a formal recreation of casual, messy, and beachy fishtail braids?

Or when she made you want to go out and buy an orange leather fitting dress after she stunned at the Gucci Spring Summer 2014 Show at Milan Fashion Week?

What about that time when her fall street style made you question why you don’t own a southwest patterned toggle coat? Like HELLO!      

Do I even have to mention the perfect friendship? S and B forever.                                         

And, her hourglass curves, gently curled 80’s glam hair, and the dress…is this real?!

I also don’t think any pregnant celebrity has looked this good in a tight, low v-cut, yellow Gucci Dress…wow!

And, yet again, here she is, a glowing angel sparkling in Chanel.

Throwback to when she defined classy in this elegant black and white gown paired with a touch of red lipstick. Who knew a bun could be crafted into such a delicate masterpiece?                              

And last, but definitely not least, everyone’s relationship goals: Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds.

Photo Sources: : 12,  34, 56,  789, 1011

Hello :) My name is Julie Shamgochian and I am from Shrewsbury, MA. I am a junior UMass Amherst studying journalism and studio art. My passions include fashion, blogging, makeup, DIY, photography, photo editing, art, and anything inspiring! I am also obsessed with fall time, latte art, and street style. I love being creative and expressing myself through my writings and style~ feel free to follow me on Instagram to see my life through a creative lens --> http://www.instagram.com/julieshamm with love, Julie XOXO
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst