This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

The window of my common room is where I go when I need to take a breather from all the stress of the semester. The scenery is enough to make me stop and appreciate how awesome UMass is and how proud I am to say I’m a student here.

When I look out my window I see the mountains in the distance.

When I look out my window I see the fall foliage.

When I look out my window I see different types of buildings; brick, concrete, short, tall, you name it and I see it.

When I look out my window I see people walking all over Southwest.

When I look out my window I see the other side of campus and it doesn’t seem that far away.

When I look out my window I see the DuBois Library, the Southwest towers, and Lederle standing tall.

When I look out my window I see if I should wear my rain boots and rain jacket that day.

When I look out my window I see rooms in the other towers and I feel super creepy so I look away.

When I look out my window I see sunsets that are better than in the caribbean.

When I look out my window I see an awesome campus that I am glad to call home. Collegiettes, if you ever need a break just look out your window and take a deep breath because everyhing is going to be alright. 

Gifs 1,2,3,4,5

Cover Photo 1

Addie Levine

U Mass Amherst

English major with a love for music, TV, and all things pop culture. Born and raised in MA!
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst