This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Tis’ the season to support UMass in style! With the football season in full swing and hockey season right around the corner, some of UMass’ biggest sporting events are happening right now. The Bookstore has everything a UMass girl could ever dream of, from goofy accessories to simple tanks and tees.  If you’re bored with the bookstore’s offerings, show some love for your favorite team with one of these updates for your UMass wardrobe!

1. For the Preps:

Did you know that the UMass bookstore now sells Vineyard Vines? It’s a pretty exciting feature for my fellow preppy New England ladies. Be sure to check it out.

1. For the Creative:

Not enough room in the budget for new UMass gear? No worries! Turn that free UMass tee that you got your freshman year into something a little bit more exciting by cutting it into a racer back tank (See a detailed tutorial here).

1. For a hockey game:

When the temperature drops, dress your outfit up with a cute scarf or a hat. This will easily update your tee shirt and jeans, and protect you from those freezing temps. Sensible and stylish!

Rock your gear with pride! Go UMass!

Lexi Sheldon

U Mass Amherst '16

Lexi is Associate, Integrated Marketing at Her Campus Media. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst in May 2016 where she studied Journalism and Communication. Prior to joining the national team, Lexi was a contributor and social media editor for the Her Campus chapter at UMass Amherst. Her Digital Marketing internship at Elle Magazine inspired her to pursue a career in marketing. In her free time Lexi enjoys catching up on her favorite fashion blogs, running, reading and planning her next adventure. 
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst