Trend Alert: Essential Items Your Spring Wardrobe Needs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Collegiettes, Spring is here and this means a few different things:

1. The semester is almost over.

2. Warmer and nicer weather.

3. We need to go shopping because all we have right now is sweaters, thermal bottoms, and boots.

So let’s say shopping is the most important, because well… it is. The mall and our favorite online retailers are filling up with new items and we can’t help the urge to pick up everything in sight. However, not everything we see is something we need.

Here are a few Spring essentials to add to your wardrobe this year:

Slip-Ons/Plimsolls

Boyfriend Tees & Jeans

Pastel Colors

Sunnies (Different Shapes/Styles)

Chunky & Jelly Sandals

T-Shirt/Slip Dresses

Bralets

Bold Prints

P.S.: The greatest thing about adding to your Spring wardrobe is the fact that you’re getting Summer started too. Happy shopping!

Photo Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Ellanje Ferguson

U Mass Amherst

Ellanje Ferguson is a senior Journalism and Communications double-major at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She serves as the current Campus Correspondent-President and was the former Head Photographer and Social Media Director of Her Campus UMass Amherst. She has a large interest in writing, social media and fashion editorial work. She loves to write and give style advice! Aside from this, she enjoys blogging, listening to music, and of course - shopping.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst