Trader Joes is the best grocery store. Plain and simple. Their ability to make diverse, delicious, AND affordable meals is unmatched. If you’re like me and are absolutely OBSESSED with Trader Joe’s (especially the frozen aisle) and trying new different products, then check out my suggestions below and give them a try for your next dinner!
Chicken Tikka Masala: Starting out the list, we have the beloved classic Chicken Tikka Masala. This frozen meal tastes fresh and delicious with a mildly spicy creamy sauce, chicken bits and white rice. The perfect meal for when you’re craving Indian food!
- Pizza Parlano: Next on the list is the most classic Italian meal, pizza. The Pizza Parlano has a sweet tomato sauce base and is topped with mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, roasted peppers and onions. Seriously cannot stress enough how good it is. I can eat the entire thing by myself… also goes FANTASTIC with a caesar salad.
- Gnocchi Alla Sorrentina: Next is a personal favorite of me and my sister, the Gnocchi Alla Sorrentina. Its tomato sauce is seriously to die for. Although most people’s favorite gnocchi from tray jays is the cauliflower, this one takes the prize for me!
- Vegetable Fried Rice AND Mandarin Orange Chicken: Now these two are paired together simply because they are just better together! Not only are they ridiculously easy to make, but they’re also equally as delicious and perfect for when you’re craving Asian cuisine!
- Roasted Cauliflower & Cheese Ravioli: Next on the list is by far the fastest and easiest to make, it seriously takes me maybe 5 minutes from start to finish. Pair it with your favorite sauce, or just some simple cheese and butter and you’ve got yourself the perfect dinner!
- Thai Red Curry Sauce: And last, but absolutely NOT least (actually my favorite on this entire list), is the Thai Red Curry sauce. Now, this is not something I would typically go for, as it’s a little out of my usual comfort zone with cooking. But, this is my absolute favorite favorite dinner to make. (I seriously make it every single week) The sauce goes perfectly with your favorite cooked vegetables, chicken, and white rice. And if you’re like me and not very tolerant of spicy things, then this sauce is perfect for you. It has just the right amount of spice to add extra flavor but not have you dying for a glass of water.
My most favorite aspect of this list (and of Trader Joe’s in general) is everything is so easy and quick to make. If you’re a college student like me and find it hard to get the time to make delicious and nutritious dinners then this list is perfect for you! Let me know what you think if you give any of them a try!