ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Ah, sweet summer time. Tanned skin, salt water, and most importantly for some of us, music tours. Here is a list of some of the most popular concert tours coming around Massachusetts this summer.

For the pop music lovers:

1.    Adele: She will be around mid-September. Although this isn’t really summer for most of us, it was too exciting not to include.

2.    Beyonce: The Queen will be around in the beginning of June. I’m sure we’re all thankful this concert is soon because our anticipation probably couldn’t have waited any longer…

3.    Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas: This duo will be around mid-July.

4.    Coldplay: They will be around at the end of July. The excitement for July is almost too much to handle already.

5.    Ellie Goulding: This pop princess will be in the neighborhood at the end of June.

6.    Just Bieber: The Biebs will be around very soon actually; only a few days after finals. It’s basically the perfect graduation gift for his fans.

7.    Selena Gomez: The Revival Tour will be in our neck of the woods in the beginning of June.

For country music lovers:

1.    Jason Aldean: Now this one is kind of far because it is in New York, but it is in mid-July for anyone who wants to take a nice drive!

2.    Luke Bryan: This country boy will also be around in mid-July.

3.    Zac Brown Band: This concert is another that is not far after graduation and will be in Connecticut, which isn’t a terrible drive.

Alternative:

1.    The Lumineers: They will be around in the beginning of September.

2.    Mumford and Sons: This is another concert that is a pretty far drive to New York, but will be around in mid-June for those interested!

3.    Twenty One Pilots: This concert is taking place in mid-June in Boston.

So, Collegiettes, I hope at least one of the concerts on this list catches your attention to spice up one of your summer nights. 

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4

Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst