gradjpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gradjpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
@photozbyjz via Instagram
Style

Top Sites to Find Your Graduation Outfit on a Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Whether we’re ready or not, the Class of 2021 is gearing up for our final moments of life as an undergrad. For some, graduation may not look the same as the traditional ceremony with caps flying in the air, but regardless of how graduation looks for you this year, there’s still an opportunity for you to find a super cute outfit that makes you feel confident in your final moments as a college student. Here are my suggestions, ranked least expensive to most expensive, for different websites you can explore for a cute and affordable graduation outfit!

ASOS

So far, 2021 has been a year where ASOS has really shocked me – in such a good way! They have awesome pieces for very reasonable prices, and compared to my past experiences, the shipping time has improved dramatically. Check out the site for some different styles of dresses, a wide variety of colors, and maybe even some shoes!

Princess Polly

Even if you’re not looking for a graduation outfit, Princess Polly is a great site to scroll through when you’re looking for an outfit for any occasion. If you’re looking for a cute, white sundress for your graduation day, Princess Polly has you covered. If you’re looking for a more relaxed romper or jumpsuit that looks great under the gown, they got it! Or even a matching top and bottom set that makes you stand out from the crowd, I can almost guarantee Princess Polly will have something that catches your eye. Their clothing definitely falls at a middle-range price point, but you can find some awesome pieces on sale if you keep checking the site!

Lulu’s 

Lulu’s is one of my favorite stores of all time. As a college student only working part-time, I consider these items to be on the higher price range, but if you find something that is calling your name, set aside some money each week to save up! Lulu’s has extremely high-quality products that will last you well beyond graduation time. I think that their sizes run true to size and fit each body type really well.

Francesca’s

I couldn’t recommend a cute outfit without bringing up Francesca’s. I actually found my high school graduation outfit here! Francesca’s has so many unique, boutique-style outfits that you can find for graduation. Ranging from patterned dresses to lace rompers, you’re bound to find something that no one else will have. I also love their shoe selection (which I also browsed for my high school graduation). You could put together your entire outfit just from Francesca’s, so that’s why it falls as my most “expensive” place to buy your outfit – but don’t sleep on it! And be sure to check out the jewelry section, you won’t be able to look away!

With a few accessories, some killer shoes, and an outfit that you feel confident in, graduation day is sure to hold the same special feelings it would before COVID-19 pandemic. If you’ve bought your outfit, send me a photo on instagram @ashleyguertin!

Ashley Guertin

U Mass Amherst '21

Ashley is graduate of UMass Amherst, Class of 2021. After joining Her Campus during her sophomore year, Ashley quickly became involved in her chapter as a Content Editor and the Facebook Coordinator. She served as the chapter's Editor in Chief and Campus Correspondent during her senior year and owes Her Campus for giving her lifelong friends and endless opportunities. You can find Ashley writing about career development, her favorite trends, and her personal experiences that she hopes will help other Her Campus readers navigate their lives.