This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

We are 3 episodes into Season 16 of The Bachelorette, starring Clare Crawley (so far)… Every season we hear Chris Harrison’s now-catchphrase “The most DRAMATIC SEASON YET,” but this year it actually may be true. 3 episodes in and it already looks like Clare’s season will be coming to an end soon but we are definitely not complaning. Being the avid Bachelor/ette fan that I am, I follow an abundance of Bachelor franchise meme-pages on Instagram and the memes this season have been SENDING ME. I thought it was only fit that I gave everyone the opportunity to experience the 10 best memes of this season so far! Let’s do this…

The Very Beginning (episode 1)

(slide #2)

From the very beginning of the first episode, the drama has been hot and the memes of Chris Harrison threatening Clare have been hilarious… I wonder how he reacted to her calling Dale her fiancé 3 episodes in! This one especially sends me because Michael Scott always has to words we’re looking for ;)

Yosef’s Moon Pies (episode 1)

I don’t know why I thought this was so funny, but this moment definitely showed the two mens’ characters in the first episode: Yosef has a stick up his a** and Eazy’s a chill, funny dude. Come on, he knew what he was doing…

Poor Bennet… (episode 2)

I can tell you now I never get enough of Bennet memes. He’s the savior of the season (not including our queen Tayshia).

Clare lecturing the guys/ really only Dale (episode 2)

While we’re on the subject, here’s what was really going on…

Not her real words, but we all knew this is what was really going down in Clare’s head. Come on girl just say it, everyone knows what you’re thinking!

Clare likes bad boys (episode 2)

TELL ME THIS ISN’T SO ACCURATE! I’m rofl. At this point Joe Goldberg could be Clare’s true match (and he’d literally kill the competition)

Here’s just a quick thread of Bennet memes <3

Let’s be honest, everyone’s a simp for Bennet now. He’s a KING. Nothing else to say here.

Only Topic of Conversation (episode 3)

(slide #3)

Ok I think my soul left my body when I saw this. Just everything about this is so funny and absolutely true. IT’S ELMO wtf I can’t… Clare, maybe the men would have been less irritated if you didn’t bring up his name in maybe a 5 minute convo 30 times!!! I feel like I shouldn’t even say anything else about episode 3 because this was it.

Dale’s Pants (episode 3)

OK fine, one more. This was weird asf though. Calling Dale her fiancé and sniffing his pants? Watch him rewatch the season and be like excuse me tf…

Our Hope

You know what we’re all waiting for. Our queen, our goddess. Tayshia getting out of a pool is all the hope we’re getting right now. Please.

Peter!!

I CAN’T DEAL WITH THIS. Peter wasn’t thatttttt bad. I still support the idea that Clare and Juan Pablo are the worst of each though.

Hopefully now things will start looking up for those poor men and Bachelor Nation. Episode 4 is out tonight! Good luck friends <3

Kira Tosi

U Mass Amherst '23

Kira Tosi is a sophomore at U Mass Amherst, and an Italian Studies major. She grew up in a Russian family which sparked her passion for language, culture, and traveling. Follow along to hear about her crazy experiences around the world and potentially see pictures of her bunnies!
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst