This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

“Teetor for Tots” was an event hosted by the brothers of the TKE (Tau Kappa Epsilon). The brothers teetored outside of the Student Union from 7 am to 7 pm where they raised awareness and money for St. Jude’s Childrens Hospital. It was a small part of a two week challenge to raise as much money for St. Jude’s as possible. Along with this event, the brothers hosted an event for people could participate in creating a paint balloon mural as well as hosting a “TKE Me Out” night where the brothers showcased their many talents. 

Heather Ducharme

U Mass Amherst

Hey everyone, I'm Heather! I am currently a Junior at UMass Amherst with a double major in legal studies and political science. During the Spring 2014 semester, I studied abroad in Florence and had the most incredible experience traveling and absorbing the Italian culture. I am currently a UMass Women into Leadership fellow which is a competitive program designed to prepare young women interested in public service for their careers after UMass. My passions include dance, traveling, tea, reading, and writing. I am also a huge advocate for women's issues as well as eating disorders and mental health. This is my second semester with Her Campus.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst