Take This Quiz To Reveal the Fall Activity You Need To Do

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

With autumn in full swing, it’s time to pick which fall-inspired activity is right for you. Take this short quiz to reveal which activity is perfect for you! Don’t forget to tally which letters you get the most!

Pick a Color.

A. Red

B. Blue

C. Purple

D. Orange

Pick Your favorite taylor swift song.

A. “All Too Well”

B. “Cruel Summer”

C. “champagne problems”

D. “I Did Something Bad”

Choose Your favorite dessert.

A. Pumpkin Bread

B. Apple Crisp

C. Pumpkin Pie

D. Apple Cider Donut

Pumpkin Pie Whole Pie Top Down With Pumpkin
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon
Which is your favorite farm animal?

A. Horse

B. Goat

C. Cow

D. Sheep

Horse At The Park B&W
Anna Thetard / Her Campus
Pick your favorite season.

A. Winter

B. Fall

C. Spring

D. Summer

Choose a beverage.

A. Water

B. Tea

C. Coffee

D. Juice

Choose a tv show.

A. Criminal Minds

B. Gilmore Girls

C. Vampire Diaries

D. Schitt’s Creek

Pick your favorite halloween movie.

A. The Exorcist

B. Hocus Pocus

C. Jennifer’s Body

D. Addams Family

Mostly A’s: Haunted House

Grab some friends and head to the closest haunted house around! Jump scares are no match for you because you enjoy a good fright. You probably listen to true-crime podcasts on the daily.  

Mostly B’s: Carve a Pumpkin 

You love this time of year the best, so it’s time to decorate your space. Use your craft skills by carving a pumpkin! Visit a pumpkin patch or swing by your closest grocery store and find the perfect pumpkin. Better yet, play your favorite Halloween movie and decorate your pumpkins with your besties!

Mostly C’s: Bake a Fall-Inspired Dessert

Your love language is food and you enjoy creating, so mix these two together and bake yourself your favorite treat! Whether you like cake, cookies, or pie, you are sure to whip up a delicious dessert for you and your friends.

Mostly D’s: Apple Picking

You are adventurous and enjoy the outdoors, so it’s only logical for you to check out your nearest apple orchard. Plan a trip with your friends and pick some farm fresh apples and eat all the apple cider donuts!

Best of all, you can do all these activities with your family and friends to fully enjoy the beauty of New England during fall. 

Can’t get enough of HC UMass Amherst? Be sure to follow us on Instagram, listen to us on Spotify, like us on Facebook, and read our latest Tweets

Meghan Kean

U Mass Amherst '22

Meghan is a biochemistry major with a business minor at UMass. In her free time she enjoys hanging out with friends, watching true crime, and drinking coffee!