Stay Stylish: Rent the Runway Trunk Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

If you missed the UMass Amherst Rent the Runway trunk show you sure missed out on a great event! Rent the Runway is a company that rents high-end designer apparel and accessories for WAY LESS than retail prices. They have designers including Lilly Pulitzer, Herve Leger, and Badgley Mischka. You can rent a dress for an occasion as casual as a day time party, to something fancy like a gala event!

Recently at Sigma Delta Tau, the student representatives for Rent The Runway put on a trunk show. People that came to the truck show enjoyed music, snacks, makeup from L’Oreal, and were able to try on dresses from Rent the Runway. Twenty dresses of all different styles and sizes were ordered to be tried on.

Keep your eyes peeled for the next UMass Amherst Rent the Runway event! Besides seeing amazing designer dresses, you can have the opportunity to win great prizes. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at @rtrumassamherst.

Stay Stylish, Collegiettes!

Emma Crowley

U Mass Amherst

Emma Crowley is a Junior at UMass Amherst. She enjoys frozen yogurt, fashion blogs, the smell of fresh cut grass, and endlessly stalking One Direction 
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst