Soundtrack to Your Life: Pandora Stations that Fit Your Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Pop in those headphones and turn up the volume on that iPod. Instantly your entire world will be tuned out, and it will quickly become just you and the music. There’s nothing better than adding a soundtrack to your life! Anything from walking to class to extensive muscle toning workouts at the gym can become easy and carefree by adding some music to get you through your day.

Making your own playlists is great for listening to your favorite tunes anytime you want, but Pandora Radio the best way of listening to a cornucopia of different music within the genre of your choice!

Here are some Pandora Radio Stations that aid you in completing your daily routine happily and feeling accomplished:

1) When you’re working out:

Of course you want to be pumped up at the gym, so you have to listen to some upbeat music to get you going. Avicii Radio and The Motto Radio are two options, depending on the listener that modifies your tough workout into an effortless workout.

2) When you wakeup in the morning:

The early morning is tough on everyone, and especially tough for overwhelmed college students. To start your day off without any stresses listen to some soft tunes. Just make sure they’re not soft enough that you will fall back asleep! Stations such as Maroon 5 Radio and Jason Mraz Radio are just the right amount of soft and upbeat for this time of day.

3) When you’re getting ready to go to a party:

This is the best time of the week! You get to let loose and become stress free for a few hours until reality kicks back in the following morning. Pandora stations such as Pop That Radio and Krewella Radio aid you in kick starting the fantastic night that you’re going to have.

4) When you’re chillin’ out:

Relaxing in your dorm room or apartment is such a satisfying part of your week. Why not enjoy it to its full extent and put on some Ed Sheeran Radio, Colbie Caillat Radio, or Ho Hey Radio. These three stations keep your comfort level to a high and stress level to a low because of the calm easy-going tunes.

Happy listening, Collegiettes!

Just keep smiling! I love hanging out with my friends, movies, and staying fit. I love Umass Amherst and hope to bring a little insight and flare into your life with some advice, tips, and tricks I have up my sleeve.