Senior Year as Told by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

After you graduated high school, people probably told you that four years of college was going to fly by. You probably even remember arriving on campus for the first time–full of nerves as you unpacked your belongings.

For many Collegiettes, senior year seems like light years away. Little do you know that one night you shut your eyes (after staring at the concrete ceiling of your freshman dorm) and re-open them three years later to see your cap and gown hanging up.

BUT let us rewind a little bit to the arrival of Senior year! 

Big changes await for you senior year. Perhaps you now have an off campus

Because you are off campus, that means you are also responsible for your own meals and do not have to eat only what is

If you live in a dorm, you’re probably eavesdropping on the underclassmen’s conversations about what they did over the weekend. It may prompt you to reflect on that time you went to that frat party one three day weekend sophomore year. 

Above all, you are probably a bundle of emotions. Although these months might fly by, be sure to cherish every moment! Have a good semester, Collegiettes!

Image sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst