PAID Internship Opportunity with mobile app Lulu!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Hello ladies! Hope you are enjoying your summer. Can you believe there is less than a month left before we’re back in Amherst?

Anyway, I wanted to let you girls know about a PAID internship position this fall. The mobile app Lulu is looking to hire a UMass Amherst collegiette to be a Team Leader!

Background Info: Lulu is considered to be the “next female Facebook” and a major new social media platform. Lulu is on a mission to empower all women to make the best decisions about life and love – it is the smart girl’s app for private recommendations and reviews on guys. Lulu has gotten press from some of our favorite sources such as Cosmo and TechCrunch!

This internship is a wonderful leadership position and would look great on a resume.

Requirements and Internship Details:

• Applicant should be confident, social, and outgoing
  • Team leader must spread the word on campus about the Lulu app
  • Internship is only 3-4 weeks and you can get paid up to $500!
  • Must find 10-20 girls in a week and run a 2-3 week competition

This internship will primarily require you to go on Facebook a little more than you already do and get girls to join Lulu and write reviews.

Interested in this opportunity? Want more details? Email Alex Wild, Marketing Manager at Lulu, at alexwild@onlulu.com!

Those seriously interested should download the Lulu app (it’s FREE) and play around with it. Careful, you might find yourself terribly addicted.

Julie Tran

U Mass Amherst

Julie Tran is a current senior majoring in Psychology at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst and Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus UMass Amherst chapter. She is a Boston native and has lived in the town of Brighton for the majority of her life.Julie works part-time as an administrative assistant at the Student Legal Services Office on campus. She is also the Co-Founder and Vice-President of Ed2010 at UMass Amherst and a certified Rape Crisis Counselor. Julie doesn't have any solid plans for the future yet but wants to pursue a career in marketing. Her life goal is to travel the world, live in New York City at some point, and have her own business.