Our Back To School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

This past week, Her Campus sent our chapter a couple of boxes filled with swag from our amazing partners at LUNA, Neuro, Chipotle, Poppin, and SK Energy Shots.

Poppin, sent us these awesome Pool Blue Small Soft Cover Notebooks (Only $6, that’s way cheaper than a Moleskin!)…

and also these Hi Pink Gel Ink Pens ($9 for a set of 6)

Poppin proves that school supplies and dorm decor do not need to be boring anymore! They help you rule the classroom and campus in style and color because they aren’t just an office supply company; they sell work style products that allow you to work happy. With our new colorful notebooks and pens we are guarunteed to brighten up UMass!

For $5 off your next purchase on Poppin.com, use code: DORMSTYLE.

Chipotle, gave us a free catering card for 20 people…

and also a gift card, which we will be giving away next week to the member who generates the most traffic for their article!

Text DORM to 888222 to enter to win a catered dorm party for 40.

LUNA, sent us a ton of mini White Chocolate Macadamia Nut LUNA bars… yum!

LUNA bars help you wake up every day and make things happen and are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings in a nutritious way! LUNA offers many delicious bars to help you positively snack and make healthy (and happy!) food choices to power you through your busy days from class, to Her Campus meetings, to a fun night out! Check out Blue Wall and grab a few LUNA bars for the price of a YCMP.

Neuro sent us a few cases of Neuro SONIC… they were really good!

Neuro SONIC provides great taste and sustained, focused energy. Neuro SONIC energizes your life and helps you focus on what matters. Most importantly, Neuro SONIC will give you more go. We are hoping to get Neuro to come to UMass this year for a Neuro SONIC Study Break to set up a Study Break Lounge (complete with Neuro SONIC, music, wifi hotspot, furniture, backdrop, Neuro give-aways & more!).

We also got a box of SK Energy Shots which kept us energized through our late Monday night meeting! SK Energy Shots have beneficial ingredients like antioxidants and Vitamins B3, B6,  and B12 and are made with 100% natural flavors and no artificial flavors, sugar, carbs or calories. They leave out common, controversial industry ingredients like taurine, guarana and ginseng and there are no sugars or calories, so you never feel the jitters or crash.

And then of course, our beloved Her Campus, sent us a bunch of fun sticky notes, stickers, and a gym bag!

WE LOVE HER CAMPUS!

HCXO,

The Her Campus UMass Amherst Team

Alexa Harrison

U Mass Amherst

Alexa Harrison is the President and Editor in Chief of Her Campus UMass Amherst as well as a Management Intern at the Her Campus Media headquarters. She is a Senior English major and IT minor with a specialization in Nonfiction Writing. In her free time, Alexa enjoys going to museums; drinking iced green tea; and playing around with Adobe Creative Suite.