Need a Study Break? Head Over to the Procrastination Station!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Need a break from studying for hours on end in the Du Bois library? The Procrastination Station is the yummiest and closest place to grab a snack or to just take a break. With everything from coffees to bagels to pastries, they have anything you need to keep yourself going throughout your study session. 

Heather Ducharme

U Mass Amherst

Hey everyone, I'm Heather! I am currently a Junior at UMass Amherst with a double major in legal studies and political science. During the Spring 2014 semester, I studied abroad in Florence and had the most incredible experience traveling and absorbing the Italian culture. I am currently a UMass Women into Leadership fellow which is a competitive program designed to prepare young women interested in public service for their careers after UMass. My passions include dance, traveling, tea, reading, and writing. I am also a huge advocate for women's issues as well as eating disorders and mental health. This is my second semester with Her Campus.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst