This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Hello Collegiettes! Our survival kits are back and better than ever—here’s what the Fall ’18 HC Survival Kit has to offer:  

1. L’Oréal Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk

First up, we have L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk: this lotion is oh-so-smooth, and the scent isn’t very strong. After applying it once, I found that the results are best about 12-14 hours later. It also looked super natural, which isn’t always the case with self-tanner; I definitely would recommend it! Find it here.

2. Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream and Skin Conditioner

I absolutely loved the smell of this shaving cream, and your razor will literally glide across your skin. Added bonus: it leaves your skin feeling smoother than a baby’s! It was hydrating and kept my legs feeling moisturized all day. Find it here.

3. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

After trying this product out, I will now use it forever. It takes off every single hint of makeup, even the most annoying of waterproof mascaras. Plus, it doesn’t irritate skin or leave it feeling super dry. Find it here.

4. Buxom Big Tease Mascara

Speaking of mascaras, Buxom’s Big Tease Mascara is fabulous. This is definitely the mascara you’re looking for if you want voluminous lashes without the clumps. The mascara wand really defines lashes and helps to break up clumps. I’ve also found that it’s not super hard to wash off, especially with if you use the Garnier Micellar Water. Find it here. As a Collegiette, I highly recommend this stuff, and I am definitely going to replenish my supply when I run out. Thankfully, these products also very affordable and budget-friendly, and can be found in most local drugstores and pharmacies. Happy shopping! 

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4

Moksha Padmaraju

U Mass Amherst '20

Hi everyone! I'm Moksha from UMASS Amherst Class of 2021! I'm a Political Science and Economics double major. I'm a voracious reader and am super happy to be a part of Her Campus! <3
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst