Join Sheryl Sandberg & LeanIn at this Year’s Campus Kickoff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Ever wondered what it would be like to speak to one of the most powerful women in the world? Well, here’s your chance. Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer of Facebook, and LeanIn.org is hosting a Livestream discussion this Thursday, September 18th! Last year’s Livestream event was extremely successful with over 23,000 student viewers around the world.  

This year’s Campus Kickoff event will include:

– A welcome message from Sheryl – she’ll share her career advice and explain why students today are the generation that can reach true equality

– An introduction to Lean In Circles, small groups of people that meet regularly to learn and grow together

– An open Q&A with Sheryl and the LeanIn team

In less than a year and a half, the LeanIn community has grown to over 20,000 Circles in 73 countries—and on 350 college campuses. Students have expressed that the Circles pushed them to take on new challenges and helped them believe more in their own potential.

So what are you waiting for? Reach your full potential and take advantage of this AMAZING opportunity! RSVP today:

Lean In Campus Kickoff Livestream Discussion:

Date: Thursday, September 18th

Time: 7:30-8:30pm EDT / 4:30-5:30pm PDT

RSVP: www.leanin.org/livestream

Sources: 1, 2, 3

Brittaney Lynch

U Mass Amherst

Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst