Style > Beauty

10 “IT Girl” Fall Perfumes For All Budgets

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

The crisp buzz in the atmosphere immerses every whiff of air — the coziness, the nostalgia, and the smell of the change of seasons. The unmatched ambiance of fall reminds me of trick or treating, Thanksgiving dinner with my family, and picking out the perfect pumpkin. There is no better time to stock up on perfumes that embody the happiness of the season.

By the fireplace – ‘Replica” by Maison Martin Margiela

This perfume embodies the feeling of sitting by the fireplace wrapped up in a blanket because it is so comforting and nostalgic. It’s a smoky, woody vanilla scent with an addictive sweet note. Although it is a little more on the pricey side, you only need a few sprays of it because it is so strong!

Invite Only by Kayali

This is a spicy, amber fragrance with a hint of chocolate, honey, and musk. It has a bright cherry opening with a smokey, woody dry down. It is perfect for the bright and crisp smell of fall air!

Vanilla Bourbon by Mixbar

Warm and spicy, this perfume is the perfect vanilla bean scent and you can buy it at Target! The room will smell of vanilla buttercream and birthday candles after you spray this.

Gris Charnel – BDK Parfums

With hints of sandalwood, cardamom, fig, and black tea, this scent feels like an autumn evening at dusk. It is warm, spicy, and the perfect new scent to try this fall.

Sleepy ghost by poesie

The perfect spooky name for a fall perfume! This perfume smells just like lavender and marshmallows! It evokes feelings of nostalgia, and lullabies and makes you feel like you are taking a dreamy nap in silk sheets.

EXALTÉ BY FUNMI MONETle and Bella Aura

This perfume is the most delectable rose and amber perfume with hints of vanilla and sandalwood. It is going to smell stunning in the fall weather and is beautifully balanced. There is a subtle honey and caramel scent as it dries down and will make you feel like royalty.

Pumpkin Crème Eau de Parfum – Le Monde Gourmand

I love this brand because it is vegan and cruelty-free! This is a spicy scent with hints of vanilla, gourmand, and amber. It is just the right combination of pumpkin spice and fall scents without being too overwhelming.

Andromeda’s Curse collection

This collection includes products that are hand-crafted and can be found on Etsy. These perfumes’ rich, earthy scents all hint of pumpkin and Egyptian musk.

Lord of misrule by lush

This perfume feels like settling into a bookshop to study while rain pours and thunder rumbles outside. This scent smells like warm, spicy vanilla with a slight edge. It has notes of patchouli, vanilla, and black pepper.

Alien goddess intense

Compared to the scent of coconut, this perfume has a more refined note with beautiful spicy jasmine and creamy almond base. It has elegant sweater weather written all over it and reflects the earthy scents of fall.

With autumn weather drawing to a peak, joy fills my nose with the smell of crisp leaves, apple cider, and donuts. No matter the occasion, these scents are sure to get you in the fall spirit.

Can’t get enough of HC UMass Amherst? Be sure to follow us on Instagram, listen to us on Spotify, like us on Facebook, and read our latest Tweets!

Angie Oliynyk

U Mass Amherst '25

Angie is currently a sophomore at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. There, she studies management and is inspired by all things fashion and beauty! She enjoys listening to music, walking her dogs, and spending too much money thrifting.