andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Make it Through the Rest of the Semester

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Now that April has arrived, we are officially in the final stretch. While there’s light at the end of the tunnel, this is often the busiest part of the semester: exams, group projects, papers…post-graduation planning. There are a couple ways to survive until the end–you can do it!

1. Wash your hands a lot and carry around some hand sanitizer

With about a million different illnesses making their way around campus right now, you do not want to get sick. Be sure to keep those pesky germs away!

2. Have provisions, like Five Hour Energy, on hand in case of an emergency all-nighter

Sometimes we just don’t have a choice. 

3. Take care of yourself

Because UTIs don’t make for an easy week.

4. Treat yourself to something fun.

Something as simple as a new shirt or eyeliner can elevate your entire mood. We recommend a stop at Marshalls and Milani‘s Ultrafine Liquid Eye Liner.

5. Add a pop of color to your life

6. Make some time for (at least) a mini Netflix-binge

7. Pro tip: there’s not much more relaxing than a long, hot shower.

Lather up with some TRESemme BeautyFull Volume shampoo and conditioner for perfect hair, too (an added bonus)

8. Keep multi-use items around to prevent excess trips to Target

For example, Brappz can be used as bra straps, shoelaces and jewelry (among other things–the possibilities are endless).

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst
Catie Baumgartner

U Mass Amherst

Linguist, sports enthusiast & all-around adventurer with a severe case of wanderlust.