A Holiday Gift Guide for the Collegiette on a Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Thanksgiving is over, which means it’s time for finals, winter break and the holidays! It’s an exciting — and sometimes stressful — time for college students, as most of us are balancing more than just a budget. Never fear, Collegiettes! We have you covered this year with a holiday gift guide full of presents for all your loved ones.

1. This set of natural Himalayan pink salt candle holders provide a gentle light source perfect for unwinding after a long, cold day.

2. This hilarious “adult” party game will fill even the most awkward of silences at family gatherings.

3. This bubbly mask that is as good for you skin as it is for your Instagram and Snapchat stories.

4. This mermaid tail blanket for your mermaid-obsessed relatives who enjoy resting their land legs.

5. This stovetop espresso pot for the coffee lover in your life.

6. This set of resistance bands for the fitness gurus trying to stay swole both inside and outside of the gym (perfect for post-Thanksgiving dinner workouts!)

7. This set of bath bombs that are so relaxing and affordable, you might just have to order a set for yourself!

8. This color-changing Pac-Man mug for the gamer in your life.

9. This Pusheen cat plushy because who can resist a kitty eating pizza?

10. Speaking of furry friends, this classic Kong dog toy is guaranteed to please your pup!

Happy hunting and happy holidays!

Julia Gordy

U Mass Amherst '19

Julia is a senior at the Isenberg School of Management at University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She is pursuing a major in marketing with a strong focus on advertising. Some of her favorite things include photography, filmmaking, and long yoga sessions followed by even longer naps. Find her on Twitter and Instagram @juliagordy!
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst